Hydrotherapy is a form of physiotherapy treatment conducted in a heated pool. Hydrotherapy can be used in the treatment of multitude of different conditions including:
- Spinal pain and/or injuries
- Cardio-respiratory problems
- Balance dysfunction
- Arthritis and aged care
- Post-operative and orthopaedic conditions
Our experienced physiotherapists are able to assist you with an individualised exercise program completed in an individual session or small group environment.
Do I require a referral?
- Yes. Please see your doctor for clearance and a referral to attend hydrotherapy.
Your sessions may be eligible for a partial or full funding via:
- Private Health Insurance rebates
- Government funded packages e.g. Home Care Packages
- Medicare rebates under the Chronic Disease Management Plan (EPC)
- DVA (eligible card holders with doctors referral
Home Health Rehab will be commencing hydrotherapy classes from late October 2018 at Mercy Place Rice Village. If you would like further information please don't hesitate to contact us today.